Business & Corporate Security Guards - Melbourne
Making sure you choose the right security guard for the job is an essential task. Business security guards are in place to help protect a business and their assets.
The type of business can vary from:
- An establishment such as a bar or retail store
- Corporate buildings
- Warehouses and goods
- Construction sites
Corporate security guards are those who deal with the headquarters of a business, and they may have to cover the surveillance across a large area.
Our security guards may also be engaged for the security and safety of the high-level executives of the business.
Some corporate guards may also perform cross over duties as personal drivers and bodyguards for well-known business executives. The warehouse guards are usually good at keeping an eye on safety hazards and any people entering the warehouse who should not be there.
Warehouses are dangerous places, and without a guard in place, a person can accidentally enter and get themselves injured or disrupt operations.
For the establishment guards, the job will vary based on the type of establishment.
If you work for a bar or a restaurant or a retail shop, the type of work our security officer is responsible for is going to be quite different.
Depending on the engagement your security personnel may cover:
- Mobile and foot patrols regularly
- Reporting of any kind of suspicious activity
- Monitor and control the movement of visitors, personnel, and vehicles
- A search of vehicles and personnel
- Registers and logbooks
- Monitoring of CCTV surveillance
- Fire Wardens
- First Aid Qualified
- Enforce Covid Check-in
Understanding Your Needs
When it comes to choosing your security company there are a few things to consider.
Every situation is different and no 2 jobs are the same. Our client’s needs may vary on the number of security guards, the length of employment, and the scope of the job.
Here at SecurT, we’ll work with you to understand your requirements, provide transparent pricing and deliver security services based on our assessment.
We must understand what you’re trying to accomplish, and which security concerns you’re trying to address and tailor a solution that suits you.
Focus on experience
SecurT’s management team has a combined 30+ years of experience in the market.
Trusted by global retail brands and government bodies.
Our Melbourne Security Guards are handpicked by our senior management based on their professionalism, communication skills, and relevant experience to the job.
- All guards have a minimum of 12 months+ of relevant experience.
- Professionally trained.
- Fully insured.
- Licensed and Accredited.
- Police background check and compliant.
- 24/7 operation centre for rapid response.
Our ongoing training covers a variety of situations such as:
- Risk assessment, conflict de-escalation, powers of arrest, observation and reporting, bag and body search, CPR, first aid, trespass, and safety.
- Depending on the job, our guards can wear a casual polo for discreet/undercover operations.
- Professional business shirt or corporate suit in commercial settings.
- Industrial Hi-Vis for construction sites and warehouse employment.
Get in touch
Whether you’re looking for security guards for one-off events or long-term engagement contact us today on 1300 599 981 for a free consultation.
All conversations remain confidential and private.